How do I take care of my jewellery?
Taking care of your jewellery allows you to maintain its shine as well as to ensure a long life. Nina advises you to avoid contact with perfumes, household products and to remove your jewellery when bathing or showering.
- Hand wash in cold water
- Use a little PH neutral soap
- Be careful not to rub your jewellery too much, especially gold-plated jewellery, as this could damage the plating
How do I take care of my homewear and lingerie products?
You have just fallen for a gorgeous Nina des Criquets lingerie? Perfect! Nina reveals her secrets that will allow you to care for your lovely purchases wonderfully.
- Hand wash
- Do not mix colours
- Use cold water
- Use a detergent suitable for delicate clothes (be careful not to overdose)
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not rub too hard
- Do not leave products to soak for too long
- Rinse with clean water
- Do not wring products to remove excess water
- Air dry (do not expose to direct sunlight)